- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns recent collections created in past 7 days. Use history=all for older collections.
- Total defaults to 100000 given the large number of records that could be returned
- Useful for developers and NFT publishers to understand recent trends and competitive landscape before deploying new contracts
- Data returned in descending order by create date and then contract address. Use the cursor to scroll through all data 25 (default) to 100 records at a time
- Contract name and symbol from original contract creation when available
- List of ABI functions supported by deployed contract to provide deeper insights into its capabilities and also indicative of whether it is a proxy. Available only for Ethereum.
- Creation date for contract reflecting the blockchain timestamp first deployed. Available only for Ethereum
- Total tokens minted to date for the collection.
- Total transfers to date of tokens within the collection.
Note: This endpoint supports an optional history=all parameter to retrieve all collections in the database but with only token_type, contract_address and created_at populated.