- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns collection price summaries by periods corresponding to a provided contract address
- Useful to research price and sales momentum by comparing across previous 1 day, 1 week, 4 weeks, 1 year and all time.
- Lists total number of transfers that occurred within the specified period.
- Lists total count of valid prices that were available for analysis within the specified period.
- Valid prices include non-zero value token transfers and we currently cover the vast majority of use cases.
- Provide min (floor), max, average and median prices for the specified periods.
- All price related metrics are provided in both native (ETH or MATIC) and USD.
Note: The prices returned in this endpoint are calculated directly from the blockchain. Use the Exchanges endpoints for sales activity on marketplaces such as opensea