Returns recent updated exchange collections.
- Exchanges supported (with more coming soon):
- opensea: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism
- looksrare: Ethereum
- Returns exchange collections with any activity in past 7 days
- Total defaults to 100000 given the large number of records that could be returned
- Useful for understanding sales activity of collection on market places such as opensea
- Data returned in descending order by update date. Use the cursor to scroll through all data 25 (default) to 100 records at a time
- Provides available metadata for collection such as key, name, description, image_url, discord_url, etc
- Includes key overall total metrics such as: market cap, number of owners, floor price, total minted and supply
- In addition includes 1 day, 7 day, and 30 day sales metrics for volume, sales, change and average price.
- All price related metrics are provided in eth
- Also includes contract address of the collection