- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns all collections in which the given wallet address owns at least one token. Note: Zero or burn address is invalid.
- Useful for both understanding scope of account ownership and activity as well as for applications to verify current ownership to provide correct gated access
- Data returned in ascending order by contract address. Optional ability to sort ascending or descending by total tokens owned. Use the cursor to scroll through all data 25 (default) to 100 records at a time
- Number of total collections wallet address has ownership interest in
- Total tokens owned within the specific collection
- Total quantity of tokens owned within the specific collection