- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns collection information corresponding to a provided contract address
- Useful to research a contract of interest in additional detail including its total size, supported functions, calculate rarity ranking etc.
- Contract name and symbol from original contract creation when available
- An indicator whether our algorithms have tagged this collection as a potential spam.
- List of ABI functions supported by deployed contract to provide deeper insights into its capabilities and also indicative of whether it is a proxy. Available only for Ethereum
- Creation date for contract reflecting the blockchain timestamp first deployed. Available only for Ethereum
- Total tokens minted to date for the collection.
- Total transfers to date of tokens within the collection.
- Exchange data when available providing sales statistics. Currently support OpenSea and Looksrare with more coming soon
- Trait rarity counts across the collection to enable rarity ranking when metadata is available
POTENTIAL SPAM TAGGING
Our machine learning algorithms process dozens of indicators including transfer, exchange and ownership activities to flag suspicious collections as spam. Email [email protected] with any questions or dispute. Currently in beta for ethereum, other chains coming soon