Returns all transfers for a collection by contract address.
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns all transfers for tokens within a collection by passing in a contract address. Typically useful for monitoring transaction activity information for all tokens in a collection
- Filter by transfer type (mint, burn or transfer)
- Filter for specific blocks using block_start and or block_end
- Filter for specific transaction (containing multiple transfers) using transaction hash
- Data returned in descending order of block number, log index and batch index. Use the cursor to scroll through all data 25 (default) to 100 records at a time
- Number of total transfers for the tokens belonging to the collection
- The to and from address involved in the transfer. Note mint (from) and burn (to) correspond to (0x0000… address)
- The address of the authorized operator if applicable facilitating the transfer
- The quantity transferred (note, always 1 for erc721, 1 or more for erc1155)
- The recorded block information including number, timestamp, hash, log index and batch index (for erc1155)
- The sale price in USD associated with the transfer along with the original currency (ETH, MATIC, USDT, DAI, etc) transacted. See the NFT Pricing section above for more details.