Uses fuzzy matching to discover NFT collections.
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism with more coming soon
- Supports searching for NFT token metadata using fuzzy matching
- Useful for developers and NFT publishers to understand recent trends and competitive landscape before creating new tokens
- Returns top 25 collections with tokens matching search criteria. Use page_size to return up to 100
- Along with contract address returns an example token_id, token_name, and token_description
- Use the NFTs by Collection endpoint to research interesting collections in more detail