- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns nft activity summaries by period. Ability to limit to specific contract address
- Useful to research nft activity trends over time such as tokens minted etc.
- Lists total number of transfers and sales that occurred within the specified period.
- Lists total unique tokens that had activity in the specified period including mints, burns etc.
- Provides total sales volume in specified period.
- Price related metrics are provided in both native (ETH or MATIC) and USD.
Note: The prices returned in this endpoint are calculated directly from the blockchain. Use the Exchanges endpoints for sales activity on marketplaces such as opensea