Returns recently created NFTs. Filter by token type.
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns all new tokens created within the last 7 days
- Total defaults to 100000 given the large number of records that could be returned
- Useful for developers and NFT publishers to understand recent trends and competitive landscape before deploying new tokens
- Data returned in descending order of token creation. Use the cursor to scroll through all data 25 (default) to 100 records at a time
- The token name, description, uri and metadata if available
- Total number of times token has been transferred
- Date token was originally minted
- Wallet address of current owners. Note erc1155 tokens may have multiple owners
- No owners indicates token has been burned.
- We cache images (when valid) and provide you urls so you dont have to ipfs.
- The most recent sale price in USD (when available) associated with the transfer along with the original currency (ETH, MATIC, USDT, DAI, etc) transacted. See the NFT Pricing section above for more details.