Submits a request to refresh NFT Metadata by contract address and token id.
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism with more coming soon
- Submit request to manually refresh metadata of specific NFT token with contract address and token id
- A successful metadata refresh (200) enters it into queue and may take several minutes for the refresh to be completed
- This endpoint is rate limited and only supports one update request each day per token
- If metadata is not available for any reason, such as external server errors a 404 message indicating "Metadata not available or error retrieving from external source for requested NFT token." will be returned.
Use the metadata_updated_at date in the Get Single NFT endpoint to confirm refresh succeeded