- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon.
- This endpoint identifies the top active wallet addresses based on the volume of transactions within a specified timeframe.
- Empower businesses to monitor and analyze influential players and high-activity users in the NFT space.
- Array of wallets returned in descending order by either total transfers, mints, burns, or transfers.
- Useful for detecting potential market movers and understanding user behavior on a granular level.
- Optional ability to filter by specific contract address for more detailed analysis of collection ownership
- Supported timeframes: 1 day and 7 days.
- Option to filter results to consider only ERC721 or ERC1155 transfers.
- Capability to provide a timestamp to analyze active wallets at a specific historical date.
Note: total transfers is the sum of all mints, burns, and transfers. Transfer_transfers field is the number of transfers between two non-zero wallets.