NOTE: THIS API IS CURRENTLY IN BETA
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, BSC and Optimism with more coming soon.
- This endpoint arranges the most valuable transfers of NFTs in descending order, based on the equivalent USD unit price at the time of the sale.
- Useful to research most recent valuable tokens and collections on the blockchain.
- Valid sales include non-zero value token transfers and we currently cover the vast majority of use cases.
- Provides price, token, transfer and block data for each sale within specified period.
- Filter by contract_address to get top tokens within specified collection
- Filter by price usd to return tokens with prices within specified start and end bounds
- Optional nft_details if include_nft_details=true
- All price related metrics are provided in both native (ETH, MATIC or BNB) and USD.
Note: The prices returned in this endpoint are calculated directly from the blockchain. Use the Exchange's endpoints for sales activity on marketplaces such as opensea.