Returns recently created transfers. Filter by token type and transfer type.
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism with more coming soon
- Returns the most recent transfers by transaction type (mint, burn or transfer). Given the volume of transaction activity on the chain, the data returned without filters is limited to the transfer activity from the most recent 7 days. Retrieve unlimited older data using the filters.
- Total defaults to 100000 given the large number of records that could be returned
- Filter by transfer type (mint, burn or transfer)
- Filter for specific blocks using block_start and or block_end
- Filter for specific transaction (containing multiple transfers) using transaction hash
- Data returned in descending order of block number, log index and batch index. Use the cursor to scroll through all data 25 (default) to 100 records at a time
- The transaction type (mint, burn or transfer)
- The to and from address involved in the transfer. Note mint (from) and burn (to) correspond to (0x0000… address)
- The address of the authorized operator if applicable facilitating the transfer
- The quantity transferred (note, always 1 for erc721, 1 or more for erc1155)
- The recorded block information including number, timestamp, hash, log index and batch index (for erc1155)
- The sale price in USD associated with the transfer along with the original currency (ETH, MATIC, USDT, DAI, etc) transacted. See the NFT Pricing section above for more details.