Submits a request to refresh NFT Metadata for entire collection.
- Chains supported: Ethereum, Goerli (testnet), Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism with more coming soon
- Submit request to manually refresh metadata of all NFT tokens in a Collection with contract address
- A successful metadata refresh (200) enters it into queue and may take several minutes for the refresh to be completed
- This endpoint is rate limited and only supports one update request each day per Collection
- NOTE: Limited to Collections with upto 20K tokens. Contact support for larger collections.
Use the metadata_updated_at date in the Get Single NFT endpoint to confirm refresh succeeded